ENERGY SERVICES PROGRAM
The energy services program’s mission is to be accessible to persons in need of basic support. To treat all persons with respect, cultural sensitivity, and courtesy when applying for services. To assist households in maintaining affordable, continuous, and safe home energy usage, while lowering their energy burdens.
There are a variety of programs available on a year round basis which assist families with their energy costs. Eligibility is based on income that is at or below 60% of State Median Income. These programs include:
- The Low Income Home Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a federally funded program which can assist with electricity, gas, oil, propane and wood. This program can also help with minor heating repairs and furnace replacements.
- The Oregon Energy Assistance Program (OEAP) is a state funded program which can assist PacifiCorp customers.
- The OLGA and GAP programs are available to assist Northwest Natural customers.
- Crisis Intervention Programs which assist households with energy-related emergencies. These funds can also help with water.
Other Services available:
- Energy Education
- Low-Cost/No-Cost Self-Help Weatherization Materials
Services available in Clatsop, Columbia and Tillamook counties at the following locations:
125 North 17th Street
St. Helens, Oregon 97051
(503) 397-4951 or 1 (866) 722-4951
364 9th St
Astoria, OR 97103
2310 First Street, Suite 2
Tillamook, Oregon 97141