Open: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Closed one hour for lunch
Open: 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm


You can now make your tax deductible donations to CAT with your credit or debit card using PayPal! 

You do not need to have a PayPal account

See what your donations can do!


Other Links

Clastsop Community Action


CARE of Tillamook County




  • CHILD & FAMILY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS – We offer three major programs for children and families including Head Start, Healthy Families and Parent Education & Support programs.  More…

  • ENERGY SERVICES PROGRAM - A program is to assist low income households in need of basic services such utility assistance. More…

  • HOUSING SOLUTIONS - Provides deposit and rental assistance to households earning less than 60% of the median income in Columbia County. More…

  • WEATHERIZATION – A weatherization program for households with annual incomes at 125% or less of the poverty level. More…

  • HOUSING REHABILITATION – This program offers 0% interest, deferred payment loans (no monthly payments) to qualified homeowners with eligible repairs. More…

  • HOUSING DEVELOPMENT - Promotes access to affordable housing opportunities for resident in Columbia, Clatsop and Tillamook counties by offering quality education, supportive services, client advocacy and financial/budget counseling. More…

  • SENIOR SERVICES and RESPITE PROGRAMS - Senior Services Programs provide a variety of services for seniors in Columbia County who are 60 years of age and over. The Respite Care program  is a temporary, short term relief, for families who are providing direct care to another family member. More…

  • VETERAN'S SERVICES - The Veteran's Services office is to provide information and referral services, advocacy and assistance, and support and representation to residents of Columbia County. More…


To find out for yourself if you are eligible for these programs and other services in Oregon, follow the link to the Oregon Helps web site below. (It will open in a separate browser window so you will be able to switch back and forth.) This web allows you to confidentially enter your personal information and then tells you which state or federal programs from which you may be eligible to receive help. The site then offers contact information in your community, including specific departments at Community Action Team. When you are done, make a note or print your results.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: , and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

1.     Mail:      U.S. Department of Agriculture
                       Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                       1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                        Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
2     Fax:         (202) 690-7442; or
3.    Email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender